Usually I’m a terrible gift giver, but I really took my time to think this one out for you. I’ve made a selection of gifts fit for the Holiday Season (or other occasions), for some of the different people in your life. Hopefully you’re inspired by this post! 🙂
- Acrylic earring stand by Muji, for those super organised jewelry lovers you know!
- Small Vintage Copper Cup Hanging Planter by HRUSKAA, for your best friend!
- White Grape Body Wash by Patyka, something luxurious for Mom.
- Joseph Joseph duo cheese knives, this is the perfect dinner party hostess gift.
- Arne Jacobsen cups, great stocking stuffer for anyone really.
- ASA etagère, for those friends that always want to borrow yours! 😉
- Favorite Things Pencils by Amanda Catherine Designs, for your favorite colleague.
- Coffee date card set by In Haus Press, for those super busy people in your life.
- Glass candle Christmas fragrance by Muji, it’s not Christmas unless it smells like Christmas.