I’m not crazy about the cold winter months we have in the Netherlands. What I do love about this season are the beautiful textures and dark & grey tones that come back each year. The big knits, oversized coats and fabulous boots. As many of my friends and family might know, I’m not much for colourful or loud clothes.
In a funny way, winter isn’t such a bad season after all!
I’d like to share some of my favourite pieces for this winter season.
Let’s go back to basics.
- T by Alexander Wang striped jersey shirt, a basic shirt that can be worn in so many ways.
- ACNE Oversized scarf, so timeless.
- Acne skin 5 jeans, these are the most comfortable pair I own. Hands down.
- Zara ankle boots, just the right height for this season, totally walkable!
- Kenzo oversized faux fur coat, saving the best for last! I don’t have this coat, but I sure want it bad!